Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Win-Win !

Well this is to share with you all, that I won over and made hat-trick win as a customer in Service industry.


The third brand I won over is Kodak, on which I had filled a case for faulty camera.


I sued over them through Core forum a month back and they served notice to Kodak.


Which got acted upon well, and even after 6 months, I bought camera , it got replacement with free accessories too.


Earlier I got my issues resolved for Philips DVD player and ICICI bank through CORE.


Well the chase as a customer to get value-for-money is a success, till determined to win over.



I wanted to share this hat-trick success, so that you people also be equally watchful.


We can sue any faulty product or service at CORE, which is not meeting the satisfaction requirement. CORE act upon defaulter party legally.





NOTE : CORE is Consumer Coordination Council of India.

1 comment:

Sriganesh said...

I must check out CORE. Most of the time, laziness wins over your desire to get justice.